Mangrove Jack’s Ciders
The taste of delicious orchard apples, light and crisp with a juicy apple bite. Enjoy any time, chilled or on ice.
ABV Approx. 5.2%
From the juiciest pears comes the best pear cider. This cider has a sweet mellow flavour which satisfies the thirst.
ABV Approx. 4.7%
Colour: Clear Gold
Mixed Berry Cider
A sweet apple base with a refreshing burst of summer berries including delicious raspberries and blackcurrants. Serve over ice.
ABV Approx: 5.6%
Colour: Dark pink
Strawberry Pear Cider
Fresh strawberries coupled with juicy pear. This cider is sweet and fruity, especially good when served chilled on a hot summer’s eve.
ABV Approx: 4.7%
NEW Raspberry Mango Cider
Exploding with the taste of fresh raspberries with a subtle hint of sweet tropical mango.
ABV Approx: 4.8%
Colour: Pale Pink
NEW Rosé Cider
Sweet apple and strawberry are rounded off by floral and hibiscus notes that are contrasted nicely with subtle hints of oak.
ABV Approx. 5.2%
Colour: Dark Pink
NEW Elderflower Lime Cider
Fresh citrus lime and warm floral notes of elderflower intermingled with fresh and fruity apple. A winning combination, the sharpness of lime with sweet fruity apple will make your taste buds tingle.
ABV Approx: 5.2%
Colour: Pale Yellow
Hard ciders are becoming more and more popular, so we have started making them! They are gluten free and a refreshing alternative to beer. Hard cider is the fermented juice of orchard fruit, most commonly apple. $99 for 23 litres (the number of bottles you get depends on the size and style of bottle that you use).
The process is similar to wine…
1) You select the cider that you want to make from the selections listed. We make up the kit, which takes about 10 minutes, you add the yeast and then leave it with us for 2-3 weeks.
2) We will send you an e-mail when the cider is ready to bottle and you call us to book an appointment. We will book you for 30 to 45 minutes depending on the type of bottles that you want to use.
3) On your appointment day, we will wash your bottles and then you will fill your bottles and cap them.
4) Now you have to be patient! Put your bottled cider in a warm room (18-24C) for 2-3 weeks, so that it can carbonate. Next, move the cider to a cooler location and start to enjoy. If your cider isn’t fizzy enough for you, put it back in a warm room and wait another week.
1) Plastic P.E.T bottles (500ml or 1litre)
These bottles are our favourites! They use plastic pop style lids that you hand tighten to seal the bottle. You get 45-48 of the 500ml bottles and 22-24 of the 1 litre bottles. The 500ml bottles sell for $16.95 for 24 and the 1 litre bottles sell for $12.95 for 12. Caps are included in the price of making the kit.