Limited Edition 2016
These wines must be reserved (deadline for orders is this Friday) because the juice supply is very limited and we only produce enough to fill orders.
– Try one or try them all
– They must be reserved (no extras)
– Some of our best and most unique wines
– Arriving January through April 2016
– Eclipse quality at a discounted price – Save $25
– 18L format for the best wines at the best value
– Pay when they arrive
– There is a wine here to suit every taste. Treat yourself!
$192 to make in our winery ($217 regular price)
– Don’t forget that includes the kit, processing fees, taxes, corks, labels, shrink caps and bottle washing.
$130 to take and make at home ($155 regular price)
Contact us for more details at 384-2955 or place your order HERE. Orders due by Friday December 2nd.
CLICK HERE for detailed for full descriptions of the wines, recipes and videos.
January Red: Cabernet Franc
Yakima Valley, Washington
Ripe raspberry and red currant with black pepper and solid tannins
January White: Vermentino
White peach, green apple, fresh lime and quenching acidity
February Red: Milagro
Black & red fruit, cherry cola, anise, white pepper and bold mouth feel
Oak: Medium Heavy
March White: Blanc De Noir
White wine made from red Pinot Noir grapes. Crabapple, strawberry, white peach and grapefruit
April Red: Grenache Cabernet
(with grape skins)
Black currant, cigar box, black cherry and raspberry with warm vanilla and spice finish
If you are interested, but not sure which of these wines that you would like to order, feel free to call or e-mail us and we can make recommendations based on wines that you have made with us before.